Technical & Engineering Services
- Project feasibility assessment and detail project report (DPR)
- Owners engineering
- Lenders engineering
- Energy yield assessment –PVSYST
- Project development – planning design & engineering and grid application
- Detail system design engineering
- Tendering and procurement
- Construction Monitoring and Quality Control
- Testing and Commissioning protocol
GreenEnco is a renewable energy advisory firm. We provide strategic and risk management consulting services including technical and financial services across the complete solar PV life cycle and energy storage. GreenEnco aims to offer a smart energy solution with its energy management and energy efficiency services.
- GreenEnco team has executed over 4.5 GW utility scale ground mounted PV & commercial rooftop systems across EMEA, APAC and USA
- GreenEnco team delivered techno-commercial due diligence including contract negotiation of ca £300M M&A deal in the new built and operational solar market
- The founder is
- a co-author of the UK Solar Standard - “IET Code of Practice for Grid Connected Solar Photovoltaic Systems”.
- a members of BSI and IEC international standard committees
- Our unique Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) algorithms demonstrated up to 10% generational gain on average
Every project is unique and to customise your project requirements, please contact us for more information and further discussions on the above services.