Technical & Engineering Services
- Project feasibility assessment and detail project report (DPR)
- Owners engineering
- Lenders engineering
- Energy yield assessment –PVSYST
- Project development – planning design & engineering and grid application
- Detail system design engineering
- Tendering and procurement
- Construction Monitoring and Quality Control
- Testing and Commissioning protocol
APM - Beyond O&M and Asset Management
We have developed a unique scope for Asset Management AI and Machine Learning (ML) algorithm/procedure/tools to optimise assets - "Asset Performance Management (APM)".
GreenEnco's Digitised APM strategy followed three key steps
- Diagnostic Analytics - driven by solar technology-specific Artificial Intelligence (AI) algorithm;
- Predictive Analytics - driven by Machine Learning (ML) algorithm
- Prescriptive Analytics or custom-made corrective actions.
All the above-digitised technologies are managed by solar domain-specific human intelligence.
GreenEnco is a renewable energy advisory firm. We provide strategic and risk management consulting services including technical and financial services across the complete solar PV life cycle and energy storage. GreenEnco aims to offer a smart energy solution with its energy management and energy efficiency services.
- GreenEnco team has a cumulative experience of over 10 GW utility-scale ground-mounted PV & commercial rooftop systems across EMEA, APAC and the USA
- GreenEnco team delivered techno-commercial due diligence including contract negotiation of ca £600M M&A deal in the newly built and operational solar market
- The founder is
- a co-author of the UK Solar Standard - “IET Code of Practice for Grid Connected Solar Photovoltaic Systems”.
- a member of BSI and IEC international standard committees
- Our unique Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) algorithms demonstrated up to 8% generational gain on average in Asia and Europe.
Every project is unique and to receive customised and flexible solutions to your project requirements, please contact us for more information and further discussions on the above services.